Saturday, April 18, 2015

Last 10 Days in the Markets

Oil 56.14:
In my previous post from April 7, I wrote the following regarding Oil "I lean more towards a move up" as you can see on the chart below Oil managed to hold above the support level of 50 and climbed above 57 to close the week above 56 after coming all the way up from the low 40's as the model predicted. The days ahead will set the tone for further direction. 




Dow 17826:
As my Model predicted the Dow lacked the strength to hold above the 18200 level. No change from my previous posts and Model still signalling a Sell.


  

EUR/USD 1.0803:
No change from previous calls.



GBP/USD 1.4955:
Despite testing the 1.50 level again, The Cable couldn't manage to hold and fell back into the range. still in the making.



No comments:

Post a Comment